[Healeys] 100-6 bn4 restoration

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Thu Oct 9 08:21:22 MDT 2014

Silly question- I am taking apart the 100-6 and have a question about the
plywood interior side panel (kick panel?) next to the rear seats. It appears
to be glued to the door frame. I see no bolts or fasteners. Is this correct
and how do you remove it without damaging the panel?

Second, I have many little screws that are Phillips head, holding the metal
trim pieces in the door opening. These screws were stripped by the last owner.
I plan on using a tiny drill bit to drill a small hole in each and then try to
use an EZ out on them. Any other ideas?  Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone