[Healeys] 4 hours in London

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 11:46:13 MDT 2014

What didn't you like about what you got? what would you think of as "good"
fish and chips?

Maybe just jam around and try a bunch? if it's crappy, just put 'em down and
move on!

The east end will have a bunch.

In Windsor there was a Neptune's (chain) real close to our flat. Some times it
was great, some times not so much. We'd get chicken there, or just chips.