[Healeys] 4 hours in London

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 09:01:41 MDT 2014

Well, I was just putting you into "London". That timeout list is pretty much
spot on. They can all vary depending on how much grease you want. For many,
that grease is key. Harrod's is too expensive.

Where ever you go, ask/wait for a fresh batch of chips.

Outer areas that are still close enough to allow a bit of sightseeing are
Fulham and a bit further west like Hammersmith where you'll find lots of
places, lots of chains. In that area is also a serious classic car dealer with
a very high end showroom and "museum": http://www.landmarkcars.co.uk/

http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/londons-best-fish-and-chip-restaura