[Healeys] fenders needed

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 23:38:38 MST 2014

On top of what Jean has correctly said, it is very likely that any new
fenders (or old ones) will need bodywork to fit them to your chassis.
Unless the fenders came off of your own car, they probably will not
quite fit as delivered.  Just be prepared for that, whatever you find
in the way of replacements.  It will most probably take time and/or
money.

-Roland
BN1 #724