[Healeys] Original UNION Wilmot Breeden keys FP699 and FA513 for grabs

Tadeusz Malkiewicz Tadeusz.Malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Mon Nov 24 09:45:39 MST 2014

Hello,

I bought 3 original UNION Wilmot Breeden keys. I need only one, the other
two:

- FP699 - very good condition

- FA513 - average condition

are for anyone who has a lock that has the same number.

I will happily post them to anyone who needs them and could make a small
donation to a disabled child who goes with my kids to school:
http://pomagajoli.blogspot.com/

Page is in Polish, but google translator does wonders. J

I will be posting it on Jag Lovers as well, as they can fit also e-types.

Tadek

---