[Healeys] British Mystery Authors Using Healey Cars

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 10:15:06 MST 2014

You got it, Steve!  Here's a review of Don's "Evil and Everglades"

"This fourth Kip Yardley mystery is interesting on several different levels.

First, and foremost: It's a good story. Kip's Florida vacation takes a
lethal turn when one of his new friends wins the lottery and is murdered
the following day. The situation quickly escalates into a tangled, deadly
mess involving billionaires, hackers, politicians, beach bums, the Miami
AND New York Mafia, and a bitchin' '62 Austin-Healey"