[Healeys] source for dash 'piping' for BN1 2-piece dash?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Nov 12 01:12:02 MST 2014

Roland,
     You might try Anglo Parts (www.angloparts.com). they are the only ones I have found that address the fact that there were a two piece dash as well as a one piece later dash.  The part number is 121.001 and costs about 15 bucks.  I have a two piece dash I am using in my BN2.  It may not be right, but it will definitely start a conversation.

Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5