[Healeys] insurance

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 12:54:21 MST 2014

Al beat me to it butb&

Ibm not an expert but there are three main types of insurance regarding payout for total loss. Actual Cash Value, Agreed Value and Stated Value. Most collector car insurance policies are Agreed Value.  IMO, that is the one you want.  Read your policy or ask your agent but you want to see the following in your policy: In the event of theft or a total loss we will pay the Agreed Value. 



More information about the Healeys mailing list