[Healeys] more questions on the right tires for a 67 BJ8

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:11:27 MST 2014

I don't know if my posts went to the list or just Ron but in any case I put
a st of 180-15 Michelin XAS's on my BN1 a few months back and am most happy
with them.  They replaced a set of Michelin 175-15 zX's and like them the
XAS's fill the wheel opening perfectly and give a bit more ground
clearance.

The XAS's have a great feel and though I have not yet had them in the wet I
must assume that they will be fine as they were when I had them on a BMW
3.0 years back.

BTW I had them drop-shipped to Allen Hendrix and sent him my wheels.
Everything came back perfect and there is absolutely no shake, etc. etc.

Best--Michael Oritt