[Healeys] Healey steering,

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:00:12 MST 2014

First be clear with DWR about what is meant by high and standard. Based on
your useage I would go for standard. I believe the High ratio is more for
competition use therefore less turning of the wheel is required but that
means it is harder to turn at low speed etc. As the steering is pretty
heavy anyway that would just be making it worse.

Derek