[Healeys] rack & pinion modification

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Mon Nov 3 10:11:45 MST 2014

There is a company in Montreal that does this; however the major obstacle to
my mind is that there is not an easy solution to the horn and turn signal
wiring and usually have to install external controls/switches. Have been
looking at possibility of wireless controls but needs a lot of work and
testing and space limited ....
rg