[Healeys] trafficator

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 07:52:34 MST 2014

I am considering a rack & pinion steering modification to my 100 but I also
want to retain my trafficator. Has anyone come up with either a mechanical
modification to the original trafficator that retains the horn button & turn
signal switch with self cancelling feature or an electronic substitute that
also retains the external horn button & turn signal switch (lever) & includes
a self cancelling feature? In other words, I want a trafficator that functions
& looks (externally) like the original. Any suggestions?
Gary