[Healeys] Tube Shocks on Rear only

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:58:03 MST 2014

I installed adjustable shocks on the rear of AHX12.
Information here <http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/ahx12-1.html>.
I realized that this is a little more involved that most people would
consider but be assured they were highly effective and helped provide a
level of handling that most Healey owners would only dream of!!
These particular shocks are 2 way adjustable and interestingly are fully
extended at full compression.

Michael S
BN1 #174