[Healeys] Alloy Head

Tadeusz Malkiewicz Tadeusz.Malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sun Nov 2 13:49:51 MST 2014

Hello Curt,

This mysterious "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" is me, and I am still around, reading
the thread carefully :-).

Actually, the post you mention from 2008 has convinced me to go for DW
Head... :-)

In the mean time I heard that Chesman Motorsport are making a 100 head as
well. I have not seen their heads, but am wondering who is selling them.
I think they could be an alternative.
Chesman is known for engine work in UK on classic engines. I have done my
xk120 head with them.

For some reason it seems that everyone is selling their own 100 alloy head:
1. DW
2. SC
3. Moss
4. AH Spares
5. Chesman Motorsports
6.?

Does anyone know who is selling whose product??..
I can't believe there are 5 manufacturers for a head that's on all BN1's and
BN2's that are left....

Tadek