[Healeys] Door seal caps

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:20:32 MDT 2014

Hi Kenny,
Yes, there is a wood piece that goes underneath the cap.  It is covered in
the same material as the door and trim panels in the interior, glued onto
the wood.  The trim cap goes over that and captures and hides the top end
of the of the fuzzy door seal.  I will take pictures and send dimensions of
the wood and its position behind the shut face.  If I remember correctly,
the wood is counter bored and is attached to the metal portion of the top
of the trim panel with a sheet metal screw, which is  then covered be the
alloy cap.  I will verify that when I take photos.  The carpet piece that
covers the flat metal top of the panel is cut so that it goes around the
small wood block.

I still have all the original trim panels in my BT7, so I know that the
info will be correct.

Best,
Neil Anderson
'60 BT7