[Healeys] Unobtantium?

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:54:40 MDT 2014

Thanks, found a NOS lucas point set in a box, that hd the insulator. What I
need at this poin tis the size and thread on the hold down screw for the
condenser.

Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>