[Healeys] Coolant

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Fri May 16 09:40:14 MDT 2014

Bob,
Was hoping to get away with just asserting this stuff, but sure enough, fell into your trap.

Later, I'll find the link to the forum dissing water wetter, which has pictures of the sludge it can form.

Will also look for online info about the desirability of other-than-distilled water.

--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA