[Healeys] Coolant

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri May 16 09:25:55 MDT 2014

Oops....
Sorry to comment on an INTERNATIONAL list, but to some of us, it's coolant.
Antifreeze? Yeah right.
You guys with antifreeze - all good with me.
Your water. My water. Whatever.
I still use water wetter. Redline product.
Yes, I replaced my County water pump 2 years ago. Thanks Mike Salter. After 14
years in service.
I'm hoping for a longer service interval with a rebuilt water pump and Fresh
Redline Water Wetter.
Tongue firmly planted in cheek...
;-)
Chris