[Healeys] Coolant

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Thu May 15 22:57:02 MDT 2014

Well your 2 years of college chemistry trumps my one year of high school
chemistry.  But I'll ask this question.  Once the anti-freeze is added is there
any resemblance to distilled water left?. And if there is do the anti corrosive
additives in the anti freeze overcome any possible adverse effects from it?.

YMMV sure might be true between cars with just distilled water and cars with
anti freeze added. Once anti freeze is in the picture the whole discussion of
water type may be moot. It is required in NJ, a cracked block is a far bigger
issue than sediment.

Bob