[Healeys] Boot lid seal

Keith Taylor ktee20 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:33:01 MDT 2014

Thanks Michael   Rich's photo shows the seal not covering the bottom
section it also show's the grommet on the bottom  lip which would be
pointless if it were covered by a continuous  seal  If I were to remove the
bottom section I think the seal would be ok & the boot would close  OK for
water from above but not from ground splash        Interesting!

Keith Taylor
Umina Beach OZ