[Healeys] A35 on CL

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu May 15 16:12:35 MDT 2014

G'day

There are a number of Austin A30/A35s running in historic motor sport in
this part of the world. While they are not at the pointy end of the pack
they certainly are quick.

Remember that engine was also used by the Cooper Car Company in their
Formula 3 cars and Graham Hill raced an A30 in period.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia