[Healeys] nuts and bolts

1 2 healeydohdahman at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:49:56 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I am finally getting ready to take the frame some repairs and for paint
(BN-7), however, I want to make sure all the captured nuts are OK, hate to
get the old boy painted, and find a stripped captured nut, and I don't have
time to run down all the bits and pieces to put it back together and take
it apart again, so I found this in the archives.

*Re: BJ8 Nuts and Bolts
<http://www.team.net/local/apache/htdocs/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2004-07/msg00564.html>*(score:
23)
*Author*: *David Nock <healeydoc at sbcglobal.net <healeydoc at sbcglobal.net>>*
*Date*: *Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:22:46 -0700* About 99% of all the hardware on
a 6 cylinder Healey is one of three threads 1/4 x 28 fine threads 5/16 x 24
fine threads 3/8 x 24 fine threads What I would recomend is to take all the
hardware and c
/local/apache/htdocs/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2004-07/msg00564.html<http://www.team.net/local/apache/htdocs/mharc/archives/html/healeys/2004-07/msg00564.html>(11,016
bytes)

I can't open any of these posts, just get the beginning.  This looks like
it might be what I want to know, however, I can't open any posts.

I have been off this list for a few years, are the old posts now not able
to be looked at?  Lots of good stuff there and I would rather find it if
it's been "asked and answered" that to ask again.

I get 404 Not Found when I try to open them.

Best regards,

bob walker

phx az