[Healeys] 100-4 on Ebay

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue May 13 21:04:56 MDT 2014

I agree with Rick, although we don't know what "best offer" would be
accepted, Craig at Healeywerks tends to ask and hold out for top dollar,
that is a big asking price, even for the arguably slightly more desirable
and valuable BN2.  I knew I guy who sold a similar car for $3,500 a couple
years ago (which is quite low, but shows deals are still out there) I told
him if I knew he was going to let it go that cheap I would have bought it.

Looks more like a 10k car to me at most, but who knows?

Will need a lot of welding.

I know they are relatively few and far between, but still.

Greg Lemon