[Healeys] WD-40

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Tue May 13 14:03:21 MDT 2014

Tim, WD-40 is a water displacement liquid. It will dry out and then gum up
anything electromechanical. Use WD-40 to keep your tools from rusting. Keep
it away from anything electrical or electronics.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm