[Healeys] Petrol Pump

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue May 13 07:15:39 MDT 2014

Tim, I once cleaned the points of the fuel pump in a Sunbeam Tiger with the
sandpaper I was lucky enough to find on an empty matchbook by the side of
the road.  I keep a strip of very fine sandpaper in my toolkit to do the job
now (it would also work with the distributor points), although I have a
backup fuel pump.  No lubricant is necessary.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large