[Healeys] FW: Whats On

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Sat May 10 01:09:58 MDT 2014

May 24-26th - Brands Hatch Masters Festival (Classic F1, Sports cars and
saloons etc, probably a few Healeys)

June 14/15 - Brooklands Double 12  (Vintage Sports Cars)

June 26-29  - Goodwood Festival of Speed. (not the Revival racing, but
still a great event for petrol heads. Amazing cars including 4 or 5 F1
Teams set up in the paddock which you can get very close to. F1 drivers as
well.

July 4-6 - LeMans Classic. If you are still around then nip over the
channel to Le Mans for this fantastic 3 day event.

Have fun, lots of events and the distances to travel are very small
compared to the US.

Derek