[Healeys] bounces

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:33:11 MDT 2014

The email provider looks at the volume if email from sending server. It
sees large volume and considers it harmful attacks or spam and blocks the
email. You might be able to configure a client such as Thunderbird to
receive the email it switch to gmail and point your other emails to forward
to gmail so you can get all emails to one location. I have 10 email
addresses ( don't ask) gmail, rocket mail, work, the college I'm an adjunct
at, y business and all point to gmail to get them all from one location....

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.