[Healeys] vertical measurement from the inner sills to check front bulkhead position

Darin Graber dkgraber85 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 20:59:31 MDT 2014

Hello -

I am nearing the point of final welding of components.  The bottom
1/3 of the footwells, inner sills, outer rockers, floors, etc. were all
replaced.  Before I weld in permanently, I am wondering if anyone has a
vertical measurement from the top of the inner sills (which are correctly
mounted 3 inches above the top of the outriggers) to a point on the front
bulkhead - maybe somewhere around the hinge pillar?  Would just like to check
before I make anything permanent.  Most of the data points were lost and have
been carefully reverse-engineering to get to this point.  Thanks