[Healeys] BJ7 on craigs list - Boston

SKIP SAUNDERS tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Thu May 8 20:22:23 MDT 2014

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/4461184136.htm

I would like to find a good home for this project car.    It has not had
much work initiated, but as I pulled it apart and discovered parts needing
repair or upgrade I tended to get things fixed.  Hence, new springs,
refurbished shock absorbers, etc.   I also purchased various improvement
kits (Putzke, Lempert) etc.  The car is complete with the exception of the
fabric parts (i.e. upholstery, rugs, top etc.)  There is a fair amount of
work to be done to the frame/chassis, but one should be able to restore it
for whatever purpose the new owner might wish: race car, driver, show car
etc.

If anyone has any questions, or advice, I would appreciate your help as I
try to find a good home for it.

Thanks
-skip-