[Healeys] bounce again

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:26:20 MDT 2014

Rich

At the bottom of one of the emails you received from the list you'll find:

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehealey@hotmail.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healeyrik@gmail.com>

Click on it and If you scroll down to "Mail Delivery" you'll probably find
your delivery has been "disabled" becaused you've had too many bounces.
Click on the "enabled" button and you'll get back on the list until you
collect enough bounces to get booted off again.