[Healeys] Here we go again... 4th time now

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:26:38 MDT 2014

What Ed is trying yo say is that Yahoo and AOL have changed how they send
and receive emails and you will have change your outgoing and incoming mail
configurations or your mail will continue to bounce.

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.