[Healeys] Here we go again... 4th time now

shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed May 7 14:04:30 MDT 2014

<< On 5/7/2014 1:38 PM, jerry wall wrote:
> Use gmail and your problems will be solved.  >>

NOPE.  Texass wrong again.  It is my understanding that Google is
"testing/considering" adopting the very same 'change' to their 'mail'
software that POS yahoo has done.  BTW, you folks STILL on VBPOS
aol have the SAME change in their 'mail' software <VBF> ! !

So if you are so inclined to examine the header info in a POS yahoo mail,
POS aol and possibly "soon to come" gmail you should find the culprit
bit of "change":          DMARC  p=reject        <F>.  That rejects your
mail
"IF" any/all of the server that handles your mail.  Allegedly this affects
only 'list' (any) that are posted to/thru one of their servers, NOT
individual direct point-to-point mail.

Just read something about PayPal experimenting with same "change".

So far <G> my Lists have NOT been effected [ he wrote with fingers
crossed ] so my server company & cPanel "mail program" must be OK ! !

Ed
" Just Brits "