[Healeys] Splined Hubs

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:54:28 MDT 2014

Dave, I have the Moss Minilites with Vredestein 185 X15s on my touring BJ8.
It is a great rolling tire and provides a little more ground clearance than
the 185/70 X 15. I have the 185/70 X 15 (w/wire wheels) on the BN2 but think
that the 185 X15 tracks a little truer due to the stiffer/taller sidewall. The
185 X 15 fills up the wheel well nicely on the BJ8 but looks too big on the
BN2.

If you want pictures, Ill send them off line.

Randy

Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com
'56 100 M  White/Black
'56 100 M  Florida Green/OEW
'62 BN7 MkII with factory hardtop
'65 BJ8
'53 MGTD
'77 450 SL
Healey100M at gmail.com

On May 4, 2014, at 11:46 PM, Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The splines on my chrome wire wheels look to be in better shape but for
road
> trips, I am also wondering about getting a set of 5 splined replica
Minilite
> 15" x 5-1/2" wheels that Moss sells and installing Vredestien Sprint
Classic