[Healeys] Restoration project

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sat May 3 23:48:38 MDT 2014

Hi Guys, my brother is thinking about a 6 cylinder car restoration
project, starting at a low base, probably needing chassis replacement. A
100-6 or 3000 Mk1 would probably be best. It would need to have a
reasonable set of panels, and mechanically incomplete isn't an issue. He
is capable of taking on the one that scares others off,  I would
appreciate any leads.
P.S the Nash Healey is progressing for those that have looked, I'll
update that page soon. My BT7 is still waiting in the wings, and if you
guys would stop ordering Kilmartin sheetmetal for a few weeks, Greg
might be inspired to finish my chassis bulkhead assembly...........
Regards
Larry Varley
Austin Healey 100 restoration site.
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/