[Healeys] Radiator petcock

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 17:22:15 MDT 2014

The radiator and engine petcocks both leak on my car. However, after
2000 miles very little fluid has been lost; not even enough to top
the radiator off. Just watch it closely.

I have not been able to stop the leaks. I drained the radiator today.
When I opened the petcock nothing came out. Not even a leak until I
poked a small stick into the opening to dislodged the sludge.

Leaks when you don't want it too and clogs when you don't want it too.

John
'62 BT7