[Healeys] door handles

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat May 3 17:07:48 MDT 2014

Ira, go to the restoration photo section on the links page on my site. There
are several photo albums of BT7 restorations. I believe that Linwood Rose's
photos may be best (if memory serves me correctly) the link takes you to his
site and he has many many photos. Do not know if he has the ones you want
but I'll wager that he does.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com