[Healeys] BJ8 carpet snaps

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 17:36:13 MDT 2014

There are two snaps on each rear carpet piece located at the back corners
about 1.5 inches from the side and back walls.  The forward portion goes under
the seats between the seat tracks and runs free up to the front of the seat
tracks where it butts against the front carpet pieces.  There are four snaps
on the front carpet sections though.

Take care,

George Haywood
65 bj8

> Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 carpet snaps
>
> Does the rear floor carpet on a BJ8 get 4 snaps or 2? If 4, where do the
forward pair go, approximately? I removed my snaps and covered the floor with
new tar paper 35 years ago so I can only see holes from the underside.