[Healeys] Harmonic Balancer

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 1 19:55:55 MDT 2014

Listers,

As you might have surmised, I am in the process of replacing my BJ8's front engine seal.  Well, shipwright's disease has
set in (out of necessity).  Noticed something loose in the water pump--appears to be a piece of the seal--so, yeah,
replace the water pump while I'm at it.  Also noticed my harmonic balancer is looking a little ratty--I know what can
happen when one of these gives up the ghost and comes apart (happened to my son driving his Cherokee).  Anyway, I recall
mention of an outfit that rebuilds these--can someone provide a pointer and/or a (de)recommendation to this business?

Thanks to all who have replied to my queries so far.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net