[Healeys] brake cylinder problem

Familie Willig willig at wtnet.de
Thu May 1 11:03:02 MDT 2014

The brake fluid absorbs moisture and then oxidizes the alu of the brake
cylinders. if you are unlucky and your car "lives" in a humid climate you have
to replace the wheel cylinder after 4 -5 years. I solved this problem by
resleeving all brake cylinders or replace the brake fluid every two years.

Regards

Thomas Willig