[Healeys] next 50

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:01:17 MDT 2014

I was talking to my youngest son (18) yesterday about my progress with
getting the DW throttle cable installed and he stopped my by telling me
that he wanted me to stop "customizing" the car as he wanted to return it
to stock when he gets it in 20-30 years from now. He was concerned that the
car would be be over 80 years old by then he was not sure parts will be
available to make the car right! I assured him that any OEM parts removed
would be saved for him and his brother to sort out after I died. I did not
want to tell him that he would also have to wait for my wife to pass before
they get the car....
So at least my beast will have continued ownership well into the future.
Having a couple more widgets machined tomorrow. So close.... I'll be out of
town this weekend attending a State teachers Union Convention, But I do
have next week off for Spring Break, so it should roar soon. ( he says
again ) I have an April 19th date to get help installing my carpet kit from
a fellow Healey club member. I intend to drive it to his house.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR