[Healeys] 3000 Gas Tank

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:34:07 MDT 2014

Me?
No idea.
:-)
I'm just smiling because 14.4 US Gallons = 12 Imperial Gallons.
That's all.
;-)
Not sure which tank size was fitted as original. But I'm reasonably confident
it would have been an Imperial gallon measurement..... Probably a nice round
number, like 10, or 12, or 14... Imperial Gallons.....
Chris

Sent from my iPhone