[Healeys] Side Shift Lever Bush

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:40:31 MDT 2014

Yeah, I was worried about where the clip went, but the OD has been rebuilt
and the trans is now disassembled with the internals ordered on the bench
and the casing has been scrubbed clean.  I'm guessing the same guy that
used the cold chisel, hammer and stilson wrench on the transmission didn't
put the clip on and didn't notice/care that the bush didn't fit into the
dog.
Mike