[Healeys] Why carry spares

Mitch dayton21 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 18:49:46 MDT 2014

Hey Tom,Steve,Jim,John,Michael, everyone
Thanks..........what do you think about aboutB  plumbing in series..... 2 SU
electronic neg. ground pumpsB  with a fuel filter between tank and pumps and a
gas filter just before the carbs?..........I already have all these components
..........Does anyone have a diagram of this set-up with wiring instructions
etc.......so I could run one or the other...........this would cure fuel pump
issues (I hope)
Mitch