[Healeys] Interior Fits

James Cavenaugh jcavenaugh at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 17:52:33 MDT 2014

Dear List,
During restoration (aka hand-building) our BJ8 webve sleuthed our way
through all things mechanical, electrical and impossible ~some timely
solutions via shares on this list (thank you) so shouldnbt be a surprise to
have as much trouble with the interiorb& but it isb& @#*b
K*B4!?!
Too many questions outperform answers, such as-
How to adhere wool carpets to dynamat-like insulation {Peel & Seal}? Can we
allow for shrinkage when the carpets (inevitably) get wet? Edge binding or
not? Proper use of jute underlay: Heritage included 12 pre-cuts without, they
now tell us, a chart of where they go. [?!] (Heritage ~and I~ could use a
video like the one Moss produced.)

Have OE standards been established for interiors on late model Healeybs?
Anything on line?  This isnbt concourse intended but webd sure like to
measure twice and cut once.
-Jamie
BJ8