[Healeys] Why carry spares

Mitch dayton21 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 05:23:40 MDT 2014

Ok fellas,

I have a new SU electronic fuel pump that I bought last year for my BJ8....to
keep as a spare. I also bought a new one for my BN4 project about 6 years ago
(still sitting on the shelf.

You're saying they might not operate when the time comes that I need them?
......I will probably be on the side of the freeway in the rain....you have to
be kidding me.

So what is the absolute BEST,RELIABLE fuel pump set-up for my cars........? I
cannot even imagine going to the hassle of removing and replacing the SU FUEL
PUMP on the side of the road.............and then not work!

Mitchell

1966 BJ8

1959 BN4