[Healeys] Shipment of dangerous flammable goods-Paint and solvents

rd_parker at juno.com rd_parker at juno.com
Fri Mar 7 15:11:20 MST 2014

Robert,

Your explanation is very informative and your points are well taken.  I
think the average person just does not see the dangers of shipping these
kinds of materials, nor the costs therof.  I suppose even a home
experimenter's chemical set would even be now labeled as a hazardous
material shipment.

Bob in Bellflower, CA.