[Healeys] Color Code for Engine Paint

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Mar 7 12:20:00 MST 2014

Gary,
Limora has the engine paint on stock and ships to Switzerland.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: [Healeys] Color Code for Engine Paint
Datum: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:27:04 +0100
Von: "josef-eckert at t-online.de" <josef-eckert at t-online.de>
An: "editorgary at aol.com" <editorgary at aol.com>, "Healeys,  Forum" <Healeys at autox.team.net>

Gary,
There is a big parts supplier on the European mainland based in Germany, see www.limora.com.
They have engine paint on stock in cans and aerosol and I am sure they will ship engine paint to Switzerland. Will check today with them.
Otherwise the town of Zug in Switzerland, where your friend lives, is about an hour`s drive from the German border.
Not all is easy in live, but this problem isn`t one.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----