[Healeys] FW: Colour code for engine paint

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 05:06:26 MST 2014

There must be a way to import paint to anywhere. Anyone live in a country
where all cars aren't painted? Just rusty steel panels??
Nah. Didn't think so....
John's approach is just one easy way. I'm sure any aftermarket paint supplier
can supply aerosol cans of paint to match, in any market his paint matches.
So in this care, go to Repco, Auto one, K-Mart, SuperCheap or your equivalent
in your country.
Brush on? Yeah. My preference too. But you know, you mention concours and
that's about engines that had their paint sprayed on.......
 ;-)
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone