[Healeys] Fwd: Color Code for Engine Paint

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 19:59:30 MST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: rwil <rwil at sbcglobal.net>
To: editorgary <editorgary at aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:34 pm
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Color Code for Engine Paint

Gary-

Switzerland is not that big of a country.  Herr Krueger can't live too
far from a border with a more paint-friendly country.  If he could
toss the engine into a van and cross a border he could probably solve
his problem in a couple of hours.  Have Welch or Moss or whoever send
a can of paint to a friendly garage or Healey owner near the border.
Or just pick up the paint in, say, France and smuggle it across the
border back into Switzerland.  (You can tell that I don't think like a
European should).

You can of course tell him that all Austin-Healeys after possibly a
very few very early Hundreds have the same engine color.  Nothing
special about a BN2 engine's paint color.

-Roland