[Healeys] Aluminum Brake & Clutch Cylinders

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Thu Mar 6 12:32:13 MST 2014

They were originally, and are currently (pun intended) anodized. The latest
form is the "chrome 6" as I referenced earlier. Chrome 6 is a type of
anodizing.

Plain old honing is a cheap way to try to eek an extra few miles out of an old
cylinder.

Penny wise, and pound foolish if you don't follow through with a decent
finish.